You will need:
- Spinach/ owo/ ugu
- Green beans
- Green peppers
- Sweet potatoes
- Cooking oil
- Spices for flavor
- Pepper (according to your preferences)
Chicken and Gizzard Marinate
Prepare your chicken and Gizzard for marinating
With me I have one pack of gizzard and chicken cut to size.
Blend green pepper, onions and ginger together into a paste like so:
Add the marinate to the chicken and season with salt, black pepper and knorr
Spinach Veggie Mix:
- Chop up the spinach, mushrooms, green beans, onions
Sweet Potatoe Fries:
– Wash and peel
- Cut it up like so:
- Add some turmeric/curry, black pepper, salt and 1 tablespoon of cooking oil… Preferably coconut oil.
- Spread it out on a foil sheet like so and bake in the oven for 30 mins at 300F. Do the same for the chicken and let it bake as well.
Stir Fry Gizzard:
- Add just a bit of oil and add some onions to the pan first.
- Then add in the marinated gizzard
All done 🙂
Mushroom sauce (optional; not documented)
Bon appetite my lovelys 🍽😊