Welcome back to this segment of “style watch friday’s”, last week we took a look at a modern day Queen, today we take a look at a 21st Century princess of Saudi Arabia by the name of Deena Abdulaziz Al-Saud. Deena is quite set apart from her fellow country’s women because she wears neither hijab nor burqa but instead sports a pixie cut hairstyle, dresses in eccentric clothing and acknowledges her girlish charm wholeheartedly which gives her persona an added edge and boldness.
- She lived in New York for a while and that affected her sense of style and approach to fashion.
- The princess owns the exclusive boutique D’NA, every customer of which is invited by her personally. Every piece is selected by her based on her exquisite taste and eye for fashion.
- Deena shows that she can bridge the culture gap with this European inspired ensemble.
- Tradition can be chic!
- Deena is married to Saudi Arabian prince Abdulaziz bin Nasser bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. They have three children: a daughter and two twin-sons.
- stunning: The jewelry, the accessories, the color palette… everything is just stunning!
All in all, I love her ability to take risks yet still be feminine! I just want everything in her closet… is that too much to ask??? *tear*