Hello ladies and gents!
Today I want to share with you a quick tip for growing your eyelashes and eyebrows back.
You will need:
- An old mascara wand (make sure its cleaned first)
- castor oil preferably Jamaican Black Castor Oil.
- Take your mascara wand and dip it into the castor oil bottle. Ensure to remove the excess oil at the edge of the bottle.
- Use the mascara wand to coat your eyebrows first then your lashes, reason being you don’t want too much oil on your wand before applying it to your lashes because it might get in your eye and we don’t want that.
- Do this consistently before bed for 2 weeks and your bound to see results
NOTE: The key to lustrous hair is brushing, doing this to your eyebrows constantly will give you an airbrushed look as long as you keep it trim: it is all about maintenance.
Storage: make sure you store it in a container away from germs. Clean your wand before storing it, let it dry a little first before sealing the lid. It is important to be extremely hygienic because this is being put close to your eye.