If I can have any impact,I want women to feel good about themselves and have fun with fashion” -Michelle Obama
She is the epitome of grace, poise and class with melanin to match. Our former first lady Michelle Obama takes the seat at this weeks style watch Friday. Over the course of time we have come to know her, she has empowered young girls and women through education and fashion. Dazzling us with both her intelligence,beauty and fashion sense, we have come to love Michelle for the beautiful woman she is both in and out. When it comes to style she has it in spades while carrying herself with regalia, thus making us want to emulate. Here are some of my favorite looks seen on Michelle Obama:
- looking stunning in this floor length gown, i just love how the dress looks so effortless and breathless. It makes her look ethereal.
- she looks like a goddess, purely dazzling. This shade of rose gold does wonders for her skin
- here she is, keeping it casual but still chic
- here she is looking every bit of the lawyer she is
- like mother like daughter, we can definetly see that her sense of style rubs off on her two daughters.
- with everything she has going on, she still has a sense of humor which is what i love the most about her.
- she also makes time for her man 😉
Loving wife, mother, and nurturer to her two beautiful dogs. Michelle Obama represents black excellence to a tee; she is the perfect role model to women around the world, myself included.